Send me an email and I will get you to the right people right away. Thanks!
WideOrbit– Software Developer - Delphi – Paris, France
WideOrbit is the leading provider of advertising management software for large Media companies. WideOrbit’s comprehensive product line helps clients manage the entire workflow of advertising sales, from placement and optimization through to invoicing across multiple media, including broadcast television and radio, media networks, digital and mobile. More than 2,600 stations and networks around the globe operate on our core Traffic software, and more than 3,200 radio stations are powered by our radio automation platforms. Major media companies (ABC, NBC, CW, FOX) use WideOrbit software to deliver nearly 4 billion ad impressions per day and manage more than $24 billion in annual advertising revenue. WideOrbit is a fast growing, profitable company that is funded by world class Venture Capital firms, Khosla Ventures, Mayfield Fund, Hearst Ventures and Greycroft Partners.
Digital Ad technology continues to evolve at breakneck speed and is one of the hottest areas of high tech, today. WideOrbit is looking for a top notch Delphi developer to focus on the intergration from our Fivia AdFront product to our WO Traffic product. This is Industrial Strength Programming - performance critical application development with a 3-tier, high-availability, high-volume, distributed architecture. As a Software Developer, you’ll be responsible for building everything from proof-of-concepts and usability prototypes to deployment-quality code.
- 5+ years of experience in overall software development with at least 3+ years in Delphi. Knowledge of Delphi’s newer versions (i.e. XE4 and up) is a plus.
- SQL experience required.
- Working knowledge of object oriented design and object oriented analysis.
- Good algorithmic skills and experience applying design patterns to both new and existing code.
- Experience working with clients in design, development, testing and integration.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Advertising media industry exposure is a plus, especially in digital or mobile industry.
- Willingness to thoroughly unit test and debug complex code that you, or others, may write.
- Creative, think outside the box development.
- Experience working with offshore and/or remote teams is helpful.
This position will be based in our Paris, France office. Please note that telecommuting is not an option for this role.