I've been hacking away at my EDN iOS app. Here are a few screen shots of what it looks like in development. I have a few things I need to polish and then I will submit it to the AppStore.
* Communicates with the EDN MemberShip Services DataSnap REST Server
* You can log in, view your details, edit your details and post changed details back
* You can get all your registered products and serial numbers
* You can choose to persist username/password or not
* Works on all iOS devices and all device rotations!
Maybe it's worth more than $0.99? Especially if you get the full source code... ;)
This is what my app looks like when you launch it:
[caption id="attachment_39242" align="alignnone" width="200" caption="Just need a password..."][/caption]
This is what it looks like when you fail to login:
[caption id="attachment_39241" align="alignnone" width="200" caption="Access denied!"][/caption]
This is what my user details look like:
[caption id="attachment_39243" align="alignnone" width="200" caption="My user details"][/caption]